About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

8.10.2008

I am so sad.

So I woke up this morning and was watching Transformers (Yes, I finally saw that movie omg it was great! I'm such a geek!) and I pulled up my home page to start checking my mail and I see that Bernie Mac died Saturday. Of pneumonia. Pneumonia?! Dangggg!


Did you see that? BERNIE MAC! I mean, I grew up listening and watching this guy like ALL.THE.TIME. My dad loved him, not necessarily his language, but he was FUNNY. Seriously.

So I'm sad. Because he was THE MAN. And then I looked at the TV and he was on the screen. I was like WHOAAAAA he was IN Transformers?? Then it dawned on me he won't be in the 2nd one. So that made me even sadder.

Goodbye Bernie Mac. May you rest in peace!
You WILL be missed! ♥

0 hollas!: