About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

8.26.2008

Terrible Tuesday.

Too much stress. Cannot blog about it. I hate it when I am limited in what I can blog about. I am being let down by too many people at the same time and I have more work on my shoulders now than what I intended for this Fall.

In other news, my computer is officially DEAD. Yes. DEAD. As in HARD DRIVE failure. What? Didn't I just go through this like 6 months or so ago? A child in my home jammed her fingers into the blue ON switch so hard that the button broke through the protective sleeve behind it and it cracked the spinning wheel on my hard drive. Grrr for unkempt, uncontrollable children in my home. The sad thing is, the children will listen to me all day long, but when Mommy shows up, my rules for some reason no longer take precedence.

On a side note here, is it just me, or are there a TON of people who do NOT teach their children A.) Manners, B.) Personal Space, C.) Boundaries D.) Respect???? And this list could continue!!!!

Luckily, I have 2 other computers with Internet in my home. Un-luckily, all 3000 pics and unknown amount of business letter heads and such...are not on back up disk. BOO. I get everything on CD now, just to let you know.

2 hollas!:

Stacia said...

I so know that "thinsg I cant blog" oh so well!
Have a beer from my blog and take some "me" time!

Stacia said...

I promise I can spell...lol