Ok so I HAVE been blogging. I just HAVEN'T been POSTING. So, yes, the new blogs are up now.
Guess what? Even though this week has been pretty disasterous, it COULD be worse. I decided to do a mid-day post (normally I post at night) of a list of what I am happy about. To kind of get my 3 day weekend on the right start. So here goes:
- ALL MY BILLS ARE PAID. YAYYY for me! I mean, ALL MY BILLS. As in, for NEXT month! Like I owe NOTHING til October! WOOT!
- It's Friday & that excites me!
- Even more exciting, it's a 3 day weekend!
- I get to buy ballet & tap shoes this weekend!
- My shows will be back...SOON!
I think that is it for now. There was something else, pretty dang important, but Natalie came out here and caused a ruckus (this explains the rarely blogging during the day) and my train of thought derailed. Boo.

0 hollas!:
Post a Comment