About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

8.09.2008

Pics of San Antonio.

Yes, these are orange smiles. Yes, they made my heart melt. Get over it. LOL And may I remind you, that even though Ben & Jerry's is WONDERFUL, it is not always wise to get your children their own Ice Cream Shakes at 11 pm...no matter HOW LATE you're staying up. Because when you're ready for bed, and they still aren't...it makes for a long day at Sea World! LMFAO!

Just a few pics of us on the River Ferry & At Sea World and such. =D I love my family. Look at Natalie, she is such a silly little Mini-Me. Seriously.






This is my rental car. Sweeeeet. I loved it. Cherished it. Was sad to see it go. Boo! The Mazda 3 rocked, but not as much as the Dodge Charger. I.Want.The.Charger.

I love the Hard Rock Cafe. I don't know why. It's just a quaint little place with my kind of environment. I feel so different there. IDK why. I just feel ROCKIN' or something. Oh, yeah, and I thought this "waterfall" was pretty. =D Yay!


Natalie & Olivia posing for silly pics at the RiverCenter Mall.
There are more photos but...if you want to see them they are on my myspace. Tons. Seriously. =D Yay!

2 hollas!:

Michele said...

Yeah! It looks like you had so much fun!! WOO HOO!!!

Stacia said...

Great pics~ I will have to find you on myspace =)