MyMyxer is a site that you sign up on with your phone and you send yourself Texts of Backgrounds, Songs, Ringtones, just about anything you want that falls under those categories. You can even search for uploaded ones other people put on there. I now get all my ringtones and backgrounds from here. Try it if you haven't. And for those of you who are technically challenged, it gives you explicit instructions on HOW to send these things to your phone.
Just sayin...
It's Wednesday. I have YET to receive my birth certificate in the mail. Boo on expired licenses. Boo on no birth certificate to rectify expired license. Guess I should call them again. And again.
I got a call from DHS today. They gave me bad news (yes, more bad news this week that I may not go into detail on.) Seriously, I think DHS makes me throw up a little. A lot. In my mouth. Everything they say is contradictory. I shall leave it at that. Does anyone feel the same? DHS needs some serious revamping going on here. Seriously.
Birthday Cake
6 years ago

0 hollas!:
Post a Comment