About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

8.28.2008

New Page.

I did a new page. Did you notice? It only took a few moments once I figured out how to do all of it. It wasn't that hard. The hard part was changing around my font and colors so that it was a MASTERPIECE. LOL! It took forever until I found out what looked the prettiest!

So yeah, what do you think?? I put the link where I got the background at the top of the page. I need something a little more personal (maybe a header with pics and our family name or whatever but hey, take it one step at a time. I FINALLY got away from the black...aren't you proud!?!)

I also added music. Don't hate. Appreciate. I, unlike some, still DO like most of the music I listened to as a teen. If that makes me a dork, bring on the taped glasses & buck teeth SONNNN!

I take that back. Just don't hate the Nelly. I LOOOOVE "Get to stompin' in muh errr ferce wuns"! It cracks me up. Every.Time.

I could be watching Grey's right now...if it was ON! I saw a commercial today for Desperate Housewives Return Date and I am just anxiously awaiting Grey's Anatomy. Who remembers the house plans laid out in candlelight? I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 hollas!: