We went to Natalie's new school today and met all of her new teachers.
She is going to have SO.MUCH.FUN. We have to go this weekend and get her ballet slippers, tap shoes, (for her Sound & Step class) and new tennis shoes. Just you wait until I get the pics of her in her uniform. The girl is too freaking cute. She says "Mommy, I feel all "schoolery" I said "You mean scholarly?" She sighs and says annoyed, "No. I mean SCHOOLery!" And she was serious. LOL!
I'm excited that she's going to be going to school. I don't know what I'll do with her gone though. I think I'm ready for her to be out of the house so she can learn more than what I can teach her here. But I think I might miss her. She's so funny and great to be with. She's like a Tiny Joy walking around. Mouthy but hilarious. =D Yes. That's me. I mean her. LOL Whatever!
Birthday Cake
6 years ago

0 hollas!:
Post a Comment