Ever knew someone who asked for your opinion, advice, and then didn't take it? They bug you and beg you and plead for it, and then discard it like a broken-heeled shoe?
When people don't listen to me, it makes me mad. It's not like I don't know what I'm talking about. I KNOW what I'm talking about. I'm not stupid. I've heard it all before. Been there, done that, sold the T-Shirts for those that would find the "funny" in stupid decisions.
Dumb people make dumb decisions. Stupid people make stupid decisions.
Weak people make rushed decisions. Decisions they don't feel right about, even if they don't want to make them. I hate it when people let a man tell them what to do. I hate it when people let a man dictate to them what they need to be doing (and that is usually whatever the man wants them to do.) Don't get me wrong, men are awesome, but damn, if you aren't co-habitating/married to the man, screw his unmoving, unwavering, uncaring about someone else's thoughts, feelings, and wants ways.
People don't realize how much their decisions effect someone else. This wasn't just someone's roomie, someone's friend, and someone's employee. This was someone with responsibilities to quite a few people that now have to scramble and scrape to pick up all the rushed, poked, probed, demanded, and controlled pieces that have fallen.
I hate being disappointed. Especially disappointed in people who could and should make better decisions.
Oh well. Can't boss everyone!
Birthday Cake
6 years ago

4 hollas!:
That's my pet peeve, when someone asks me a question or advice then does the exact opposite. I mean, hello, hear much?
I know. My BIGGEST pet peeve is when they KNOWWWW that they are making a decision that is harmful to them or that they really don't want to DO! OMG!!!! Grrrrrrrrr
i agree dont ask me if all you are going to do is what you wanted to do from the begining and also i hate being disapointed and i hate to disapoint it makes me feel like a failure!! AMEN SISTA!!!
WHY ASK, huh?
irritates me as well. Men they don't usually ask your opinion because they really don't care...lol
Post a Comment